Welcome to Sat-Scan, an Australian first.
Now you can access SAR satellite imagery to monitor and measure subsidence – or conduct dark vessel tracking with the only intelligence provider capable of both on-shore and in-house processing.
You’ll mitigate risk and create opportunities by predicting disasters – and protect your assets with absolute confidence, because nothing will fly under the radar without you knowing.
See how Sat-Scan helps protect your interests
Breaking News - August 2020
“Never before have your investments, properties and assets been at more risk from ground movement – and more in need of Sat-Scan’s insurance against very small levels of ground movement over large areas.”
As Seen On Channel 9 News - September 2020
Have you been, or are you being affected by the tunnel construction in and around your suburb?
Please click the button on the left to register your details and outline any issues you have had, or are having.
See what has happened, is happening, and will happen
Monitor your assets in real time, all the time, from your desk – and mitigate any real or potential risks with Sat-Scan’s advanced 3D view of the world.
See changes with millimetre accuracy, using 100,000s of data points per km2, shown as a displacement graph over time. Perfect for predictive maintenance.
Use Sat-Scan’s SAR data as insurance against the unforeseen and unexpected – intelligence that ensures nothing flies under the radar without you knowing.
Meet The Founders
- Author of a chapter for ‘Think Big – How To Thrive In Life & Business In A Rapidly Changing World’ – foreword by Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Board Member (until 2018): CIM Enviro (www.cimenviro.com)
- Partner – Entrepreneurs & Emerging Companies – Top 10 Global Accounting Firms
- Consultant – Virgin Management Limited (‘VML’)
- Business Analyst, BICC Balfour Beatty Construction & Civil Engineering Ltd, UK
- University: The London School of Economics (LSE)
- Ian is an experienced executive and thought leader in the Talent space
- Managing Partner, Sydney at MRI Worldwide, at one point, the worlds’ largest executive search company – and has specialized in emerging technology around the globe since 1997
- VP of Sales for a HR software company, gaining full exposure to HR tech and systems and digital integration
- BA(Hons) Business Management
- Brian has founded a hyperspectral imaging company and others in the space industry in the USA and Australia.
- Brian has also been the Technical Lead for the Fishburners Incubator in Sydney.
- Entrepreneur in residence for the Singularity University incubator’s cohort
- Other consultancy work includes advising PWC France on the establishment of a European Space Bond
Sat-Scan acknowledges this is a country of which the members and Elders of the local Aboriginal communities have been custodians
for millennia, and on which these people have performed age-old ceremonies. Our acknowledgement extends to include the Gadigal people of the Eora Nation, the traditional custodians of this land and pay our respects to the Elders both past and present.